Founded in 2001, Salto Systems is now a company of international renown, with the installed base of 1,500,000 A doors equipped with access control systems in more than 90 countries worldwide. Universities in Australia, Hotels in Mexico, US Hospitals, parliaments in Europe Airports in the UK, research centers in Switzerland, and modern office buildings in Spain El Salto System used today to manage their access. Present in more than 11,000 projects. Recognising the need for a new access control concept, SALTO has developed a wide range of innovative products such as the SALTO Virtual Network and platform XS4 access control. Electronic locks, wall readers and control units control and offline access online and access many customers. JUMP esta Present in airports, hospitals, banks, government buildings, universities and hotels confirming the success of the system. Salto has offices in over 14 countries spread ALL over the world.
Salto was looking for a new CRM – Looked for different options and platforms
Features Salto were looking for his new CRM System to have:
- Web/cloud based, compatible with all browsers and operating systems
- User friendly platform – intuitive
- App available to be used on mobile devices
- Possibility to create fields
- Customize views and graphics and create reports
- Upload documents
- Integration with Google / Google Apps / Gmail / Calendar / Contacts
- Import of files
- Possibility to use Navision / Qlikview
- Several languages – Several Currencies
- Can be integrated with other systems (Mailchimp, …)
Zoho: A portfolio of business and collaboration tools, all of them under SAAS architecture, that can work together in an easy way
Zoho CRM – Deploy a tool that helps the company to establish an uniform way to manage the Lead to Potential cycle. Integrated with Navision and Gapps.
Zoho Reports – Manage the BI of the company to obtain an integrated way of reporting in a multi-currency environment (More than 10 different currencies).
Marketing Director – Salto Systems